Saturday, June 30, 2012

One of three Captured Fairies I am making for swaps.


The contents of the tiny white organza bag which hangs from the bottle. There are treasures o'plenty and moss green fairy dust for sprinkling at will!


The dangle charm I created for luck which also hangs from a length of chain I've secured with a lobster claw clasp, around the neck of the bottle. It is sturdy and I have provided both a key ring and clasp to hang from a purse or camera bag for decoration and identification.


The Fairy herself, captured in a solid glass jar with a glass stopper. I've made a little tag with a fairy quote on one side and my details on the reverse. The satin chartreuse ribbon was part of the packaging in another swap. Just the pop of colour I needed for inspiration. I've used prima flowers and a chartreuse bling brad on the lid and some silk flowers to top it off.

The other two fairies will soon be posted here also.

1 comment:

  1. cathy she is stunning.. i love her.. where did you get the fairy? i have to make one..heheeh

    ReplyDelete