Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hand made Vintage Shabby Chic flower swap!


I'm hosting a hand made vintage/shabby chic flower swap over at Life on The Scrap{beach}. Flowers are trickeling in. Post date is to be by June 7th. However it takes from ten days and more for mail from the USA to get to me. When I have them all in my hands I'll sort and get them out in the mail to the participants right away. These beauties were submissions by Tammy S.


I've made some spectacular friends on LOSB! Tammy, who's flowers these are, knows I am working on a huge inchie canvas for my living room. She has sent me images for use in this project and together with her fabulous hand made flowers, she included for me a gift of an inchie stamp set plus some trinkets, buttons etc for the project. Can I just say astounding! Thanks you so much Tammy S.!



The two pictures above show Kimberly G's submissions for the vintage/shabby chic hand made flower swap. Note the oversized tag with the elegant stamped image that can be incorporated into another project. I love her hand made flower centres. I'll have to quiz her to find out just how she created those flowers. Her packaging is excuisite. Glasine bags the tops of which have been folded over and hole punched, then a small piece of toile threaded through. Kim has embossed a treasure chest image onto the glasine bags. Altogether the presentation is very vintage/shabby chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment