Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Heard a Call for an Angel




I heard a call for an angel to "create" a 12 x 12 girly page so here it is. Voi la. This is with a little "Smash Book" book mark birdie. Isn't that just the sweetest? The background paper is Tigerlilly by Kaisercraft as are the wee flourishes on bottom right and left edges of the "Making Memories scallop circle. The lace overlay is "Pink Blossom Lace" by "Little Yellow Bicycle". The flowers have been in my stash for so long I have no idea which line they are but I bought a few packets. I just love them. This was the perfect opportunity to use them. There are six "Tim Coffee" journal tags as well. There is loads of room in the oversized scallop pocket for journaling and/or photo mats. Also room on the front of that huge pocket for the same. Lots of real estate as they say. Final touches, lol. Two sentiments repeated also on the 6 x 6 photo/journal mats. One is from an unknown stamp set (shame on me) and the other is from "Close To My Heart - Chio" I sent it by " Lightning Fast Post"

1 comment: