Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Mini I made as an angel for Linda Miller of Australia





 This meander mini is 3"x3" built from chipboard. The papers are K & Co - Seasonal line. The hardware is Tim Holtz. Bunny Charm is unknown. I have a huge button collection so am delighted when I can use one. The photo corners are resin and backed with paper from the same line. Inked with American Crafts pigment inks. Lots of room for photos and journaling in this adorable mini. It went in the mail to Australia to Linda Miller yesterday morning  for the LOSB teensy mini swap - I was an angel swapper for the first time in this swap, for her.

2 comments:

  1. I love making these mini's. Thank you for reminding me that I need to make another one and post it on my blog! When I do, I will write that you inspired me! Hugs - EllenBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much theellenbee for your kind words. I really like these minis. They are so "structural" which is something I adore. Glad I could inspire YOU! Holy erinearlybird!
    Cathy aka erinearlybird, aka erinearly, aka westernkate, aka bobcat.west aka "face" aka moose (figure that one out) *chuckles.

    ReplyDelete