Thursday, March 15, 2012














I Love this Wonderland mini!

This is my completed take on the "Marion Smith" Wonderland kit.
I am absolutely over the moon for this mini and I have a very deserving recipient in mind!

I've built the bones of the book with a twist on Marion's design. Mine has a hard wrap-around cover with rigid binding for the pages. I've printed her "Alternate Book Cover" digi files onto red and white cardstock.

You can purchase the digital files from Marion Smith Designs
                                                      http://apieceofcraft.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. OMG, what a beauty!!!! Bravo ma belle, tu es très talentueuse!!! Christine :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling Christine aka bellepoupee61! Your words lift me up in ways only you can understand (well maybe your husby too). Hey, I am hosting three swaps over at Life on The Scrap{beach} Christine. One is vintage/shabby chic hand made flowers. The other two are "inchie" swaps. One of those is to create a multi media canvas to include a few inchies and the other is an inchie card swap. To create two sets of three cards and any "style" is welcome! Do consider joining us on this challenging adventure into "inchiness" or the hand made flowers.
      Je temp bellepoupee61, can't believe YOU called ME tres talentueuse! I'm tossing your name into the "hat" for the sweet blog candy draw May 30th!
      Cathy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Kim. I enjoyed the process of creating this Marion Smith digi file mini. I did do my own twist on the cover. I just didn't like the "flimsy" one she used. Just personal preference though. So have you seen that I am hosting three swaps over on Life on the Scrap{Beach}? One is a vintage/shabby chic hand made flower swap. The other two are inchie swaps. One of them is to create inchie cards - partner to partner. The other inchie swap is to create a multi media canvas which includes inchies. Again this second inchie swap is partner to partner. So pop by the beach and join us for the challenge! I'm putting your name into the blog candy "hat" for the May 30 draw. Good Luck!
      Cathy

      Delete