Thursday, April 5, 2012

MIA but now I'm found...

Where have I been? Spent a few days this week saving the world. Yes folks it appears my mother was indeed correct in her assertion that I am for the underdog. That I seek out troubled hearts, stray souls, injured and lost animals and work towards healing/helping. I've finally understood and embraced myself and my tendency to reach out and "lift" others up, my me. Service. What's so bad about that?

So today, I finally have had my hands free for the first time in days, to just create. I've been working on (designing in my head while otherwise occupied) a corset tag swap for Life On The Scrapbeach. I've managed to cobble together much of the "bones" of the project and have begun construction. Tomorrow, if I can carve out a little time, will see the completion and they'll go postal after which I'll post pics for your perusal.

Out for brunch with a girlfriend she asked me if I was writing (I do that) and I realized I've been in a slump. So today while sleuthing out "materials" for my current crafty project I spied a fabulous "notebook". It made my heart leap and then come to rest in a soft familiar place. Peeling back the front cover I discovered it loaded with thin, flecked and freckled paper that drew a sigh from my lips (love) and I knew it was truly time for me to return to the word. So here I am. Now I'm far too worn from the day and if you don't mind I'll proceed to flop over, tumble softly to the floor and bid you good night. See you at sunrise.
Nighty night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment