Friday, January 4, 2013

Sandy Hook Pay it Forward Challenge - 2013

I sit back and read these posts and watch the news and the updates on "Sandy Hook". I'm Canadian but borders do NOT change the fact that I feel the pain, the loss, the disbelief, the anger, frustration and yes the grief. Let's remember those who lost their lives in such a senseless way @ Sandy Hook. Let's change hearts and minds, one little crafter/friend at a time. This "pay it forward" challenge has "teeth"! Thank you Carrie Schule for being such a leader!

I am so uplifted! After only a few hours, I need only 5 more of you fantastic, stupendous ppl to comment on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cathy.childs.morrison
(or message me there, if it won't let you comment - I'm a bit "doyoy" when it comes to this block/allow stuff on Facebook) and I can get started on my "Pay it forward 2013" & #26 Random Acts Challenge.

I'll make something for the first TWENTY people who comment (er or message me) one in honor of each child lost at Sandy Hook! I ONLY need 5 more!
UPDATE!
I have fulfilled my requirements for this PIF rounding up more than the requisite 20 people. You are all so giving! Do consider doing something creative like making a Valentines tag, stamped image for a child from Sandy Hook to colour. attach a lovely ribbon for hanging. I will fulfil my commitment to gift something handmade by me to each of you and I'll also be gifting some Valentines tags directly to the school.
Check on my facebook page, linked above, for the school addy. Post pics of your PIF to my Facebook page!

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment