Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tsunami Rose Design Team Challenge #19 - Theme: Motherly Love





The Tsunami Rose Designs printable used here is "Motherly Love". I used all of the images from the sheet to alter this mini clip board and mouse trap for Mother's Day. I've distressed the paper edges using my Prima Distress Tool and Ranger Van Dyke Brown distress ink.

The bird is fussy cut from the post card on the printable sheet. I've teased fibres from cheese cloth and formed a nest which I also distress inked. The eggs and the tips of some of the floral sprays. Flowers are WOC and from an embroidered trim. Flat back pearls, a bit of delicate pink lace and a bit of floral spray finished it beatifully.

                                      Enjoy!




You can get yours here. Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet Store.





 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

No comments:

Post a Comment