Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swaps Galore!

Over on Life at the Scrap{beach} I am currently hosting three swaps.

First is a Vintage/Shabby Chic Hand Made Flower swap. There's going to be some crazy "edward scissor hands" work going on over the next few weeks!

The Second is a Multi Media Canvas. Thank you to my friend Laurie for her inspiration on this one. You reminded me just how much I love multi media when you created your "bird tag project". We'll be producing a few inchies for texture, flavor and additional dimension on the canvas.

The third is an Inchie Card swap. There is a sample here on my blog of an inchie card I sent to Tammy as a thank you note for sending me some images as a contribution to my personal HUGE inchie canvas project which I am creating for my living room. Three of the card fronts will sport 9 little layouts and three more will showcase "mosaics" So join us on the this "inchie" journey at Scrap{beach}.

See you on the beach!

(The Scrap{beach} button is in the left sidebar.)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog during the birthday hop I am now a follower. hugs

    ReplyDelete