Friday, April 20, 2012

You know you've slipped a cog when...

You know you've slipped a cog when you follow your own blog.. lol. I just did that. Insert deadpan expression here. Ok so I'm here to announce to the world that my "studio" is now officially a studio. I will no longer frame the word with " and ". I will forever more be confident in my assertion that it is indeed a studio. Why am I so excited about this you might ask? Well it's simple. I've always been an artist. I've carted the same "paint box" around with me since I was 18. I'm not kidding. That's like um, oh, well it's decades! Like about 40 yrs. or more. eeegad! Longevity much? So anyway I now have the media (mostly) within easy reach. I feel surrounded by the things that matter to me. The materials which are the "wheels" rolling me toward my bliss. My paints, inks, lace, fabric, beads, paper lines, beads, buttons copics, cricuts x 3 (yes you heard me right), computer and all the tools I need. I am so blessed. I've worked hard to get to this point. Hold on folks I'm goin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment