Sunday, April 27, 2014

Prima Doll Tag - FSSS How Does Your Garden Grow April 2014





"How Does Your Garden Grow"

I created an armoire following Bona's technique from Youtube.
The doll is one of the first released Prima Dolls by Julie Nutting.
Love how she turned out. I used Prima Fairy Bell Paper for the entire thing fussy cutting the flowers and popping them up for dimension. I've used three layers of laces on the left side of the tag. Tag measures 9 x 4 ish. The wings are vellum with gesso. Various flowers both from silk sprays and paper - various mfg. The little yellow nubs are from a candle wreath. Love this little nubs. A pearl trim and some flat backs also pull in the shine and colour. The inside of the armoire is lined with papers from the line as well And I finished the back of the tag. Had so much fun creating this tag. I hope my FSSS swappin' sissy loves it as much as I do. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment